PARTNERSHIP FOR A BETTER FUTURE
Green skills platform for sustainable employment development
- to create more jobs, in the same time supporting climate change.
- to give skills to people for better positions on the job market ( up-skilling and re-skilling according to the labor market needs ).
- to provide support to company managers, start-ups and young people to develop environmentally friendly buisnesses.
- to promote the concept of environmentally friendly companies ( business, schools, VET`s and Universities )
- to develop green skills and green employment opportunities ( to all categories of people based on the non-discrimination principle ).
Implementation 26 months ( divided into 7 periods )
- Period 1: 01.03.2019 – 30.06.2019
- Period 2: 01.07.2019 – 31.10.2019
- Period 3: 01.11.2019 – 29.02.2020
- Period 4: 01.03.2020 – 30.06.2020
- Period 5: 01.07.2020 – 31.10.2020
- Period 6: 01.11.2020 – 28.02.2021
- Period 7: 01.03.2021 – 30.06.2021
- Period 8: 01.07.2021 – 31.10.2021
- WPM: Project Management Activities: Project management documentation, monitoring and reporting.
- WPT1: “GREEN JOBS AT GREEN COMPANIES”: Training focused on EMPLOYERS / MANAGERS. The training will provide knowledge and skills which are required at companies that intend to conduct environmentally responsible business development.
- WPT2: “GREEN SKILLS”: Training focused on EMPLOYEES. The training will give knowledge that people can actually use in their life ( and not just theoretical issues ) and help them positively influence opportunities.
- WPT3: Developing a Guide in English/Romanian/Hungarian on “GREEN JOBS AT ENVIRONMENTALLY RESPONSIBLE COMPANIES”
- WPT4: Production of “ONLINE TRAINING TOOLS”. A digital tool based on the training “GREEN JOBS AT GREEN COMPANIES” and “GREEN SKILLS”
- WPC: Promotional activities: editing promotional materials, digital activities ( website, e-platform ), organization of events.
Main Target Group
- Entrepreneurs and potential entrepreneurs
- All types of employees ( non-discrimination principle ) looking for better jobs
- Young people looking for jobs
- High school and University students
- Unemployed people looking for jobs
- Representatives of companies, start-ups, companies in industrial parks
- Rural people
- Woman entrepreneurs and potential entrepreneurs